1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Welcome to Newport Festa! By accessing or using our website (www.newportfesta.org) and its services, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these terms, please refrain from using our services.
2. USE OF SERVICES
- You must be at least 18 years old or the legal age in your jurisdiction to use Newport Festa’s services.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials and for all activities that occur under your account.
- You agree not to use our services for any unlawful or prohibited activities.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All content on Newport Festa’s website, including text, graphics, logos, images, audio, and software, is the property of Newport Festa and its licensors and is protected by copyright laws.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, display, or create derivative works of any content without prior written consent from Newport Festa.
5. USER-GENERATED CONTENT
- You may have the opportunity to submit content (such as reviews, comments, or images) to Newport Festa’s website. By submitting such content, you grant Newport Festa a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, and irrevocable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, and display the content in any media.
- You represent and warrant that you have the necessary rights to grant the above-mentioned license for any content you submit.
6. LIMIATION OF LIABILITY
- Newport Festa is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no warranties, whether expressed or implied, regarding the accuracy, reliability, or availability of our services.
- Newport Festa shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, special, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use our services.
7. CHANGES TO TERMS
Newport Festa reserves the right to modify or update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Changes will be effective upon posting to our website. Your continued use of our services after such changes indicates your acceptance of the modified terms.
By using Newport Festa’s services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
For any inquiries or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.